What do you think of evo? evo Audience Research Survey 2022 – terms and conditions
evo Audience Research Survey 2022 – terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions – evo Audience Survey 2022 Prize Draw
Start date: 4th July 2022 12pm
Closing date: 29th July 2022 12pm
This prize draw is open to all valid survey completers. In order to be classed as valid you must either read Auto Express magazine, visit evo.co.uk or subscribe to the evo newsletter. The survey can be completed worldwide, but the prize draw is open to UK residents only.
Having participated in the evo Audience Survey 2022, you will be given the opportunity to enter into a prize draw to win the prize stated below:
- £100 Amazon voucher
No correspondence will be entered into and the winner will be notified via email by Sophie Valentine, Publishing Manager, Autovia.
- The promoter of the competition is Autovia Limited (Registered company number 13018565, registered address, 31-32 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7DP).
- The provider of the competition is Autovia Limited. f the prize(s) is not available, Autovia Limited reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the same value or greater.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, UK entrants only
- The competition is not open to employees of Autovia or participating companies.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prizes described are available at the date of publication.
- The winner will be contacted on the 1st August 2022.
- The winner will need to reply to acknowledge receipt and acceptance of the prize within 7 days of the email being sent. If a reply is not received within 7 days another winner will be picked at random. This will be repeated as necessary.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Autovia’s control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Autovia as a result thereof.
- Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Publishing Manager Sophie Valentine – Autovia Ltd, 31-32 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7DP.
- The promoter’s decision is final and it is a condition of entry to any competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be published or not, and that the decisions of the promoter on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.