Drive the most powerful supersaloon Jaguar has ever built
Enter now for your chance to get behind the wheel of the Jaguar XE Project 8
The Jaguar XE SV Project 8 is the most extreme performance vehicle Jaguar has ever built; a car that epitomises the thrill of driving. And now evo has partnered with Jaguar to give a select group of readers the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the 593bhp supercharged V8 supersaloon.
This unique experience will take place at Jaguar’s private proving ground in Warwickshire, where you’ll be able to put the Project 8 through its paces around the test track, with expert tuition from Jaguar’s highly skilled driving instructors and refreshments included throughout the day. To be in with a chance of joining evo and Jaguar at this exclusive event, please fill out the form below.
Friday 13th March - the event will run from 1pm - 5pm
Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations, Oldwich Lane, Fen End Road, Kenilworth CV8 1NR
How to register
Fill out the form below before 24 February to be in with your chance to attend. Once you have submitted the form, Jaguar will be in touch with you directly if you have been successful (be sure to opt in to hear from Jaguar at the bottom of the form so they can reach you). Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- This opportunity is open to UK residents only (aged 25 or over) but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone professionally associated with this event.
- We can’t insure under 25's or over 69's for the event.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Entry is only valid with a full UK Driving Licence.
- To apply for this opportunity, entrants must complete the form above.
- This entry cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative.
- If you are unable to attend the event on 13th March, no alternative can be offered.
- Attendees are selected at random by Dennis Publishing from eligible entrants in line with the competition terms and conditions.