SEAT Leon Cupra 300 review - More excitement than a Golf GTI? - SEAT Leon Cupra design
Easily the match of its rivals on paper, and entertaining to drive, but less exciting than some rivals
Despite similar styling to the smaller Ibiza, the Leon is undoubtedly a more successful design. The sharp creases in the bodywork still give the car a modern look and whether you opt for three or five doors, or the estate body, all look fantastic.
Arch-filling wheels and tyres go a long way to lending the Leon 300 its aggressive looks and we’re a real fan of the ST estate in particular – it has a low, lean look to it that makes a Golf R estate look rather dull. We'd go for bright colours, though - while some may enjoy the subtlety of the Leon lineup, SEAT does offer some striking shades that really bring out the slashes and cuts in the bodywork.
In This Review
- 1SEAT Leon Cupra 300 review - More excitement than a Golf GTI?
- 2SEAT Leon Cupra performance and 0-60 time
- 3SEAT Leon Cupra engine and gearbox
- 4SEAT Leon Cupra ride and handling
- 5SEAT Leon Cupra MPG and running costs
- 6SEAT Leon Cupra interior and tech
- 7SEAT Leon Cupra design - currently reading
- 8SEAT Leon Cupra 300 vs rivals