Win a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport tyres!
Goodyear is giving you the chance to win a new set of its new high performance tyres with 5 sets up for grabs over the next 5 months
Goodyear is giving evo readers the chance to win a set of Eagle F1 SuperSport high performance tyres with our exclusive reader competition. A complete set will be up for grabs every month between May and the end of September 2019, all you need to do is answer the multiple choice question below for your chance to get these new world-class high performance tyres for your performance car.
Subscribe to evo magazine
The new Eagle F1 SuperSport is Goodyear’s all-new high range of performance tyres, designed specifically for high performance models like a BMW M4 or Porsche 911. This year, Goodyear has also teamed up with evo as a technical partner for the 2019 evo track evenings season, where it will be showcasing its new Eagle F1 SuperSport range.
Please see competition T&Cs below:
1. This competition is open to UK residents only (aged 17 or over) but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone professionally associated with this Prize Draw.
2. No purchases necessary. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. To enter the competition, entrants must correctly answer the question online.
4. The prize is one set of four Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport/SuperSport R/SuperSport RS car tyres up to the value of £1000 RRP.
5. Tyres must be fitted by a Goodyear Dunlop approved fitting centre
6. All standard fitting costs are included (Fitment, balance and disposal)
7. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. If tyres cannot be provided from the Dunlop portfolio an alternative tyre from the Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd Portfolio will be investigated/provided.
9. No cash alternative.
10. If Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd do not produce a tyre in the winners’ size, no alternative can be offered.
11. Winner is selected at random by Dennis Publishing from eligible entrants in line with the competition terms and conditions.