MPG and running costs
It’s unlikely that those dropping the best part of £120k on a car are going to be having sleepless nights over the cost of a re-fill, but for the completists here are the numbers. So, Aston states 230g/km CO2 emissions and a 26.8mpg return at the pumps. You’ll have to treat the latter with a pinch of salt, as low 20s is more realistic with gentle use and single fingers possible when you get greedy with the throttle.
On the plus side, Aston is offering the Vantage with a complimentary five-year servicing package, which should take the sting out of maintenance bills and help the residual values.
In This Review
- 1Aston Martin Vantage review – can it match the Audi R8 and Porsche 911?
- 2Aston Martin Vantage engine, gearbox and tech specs
- 3Aston Martin Vantage performance and 0-60 time
- 4Aston Martin Vantage ride and handling
- 5Aston Martin Vantage MPG and running costs - currently reading
- 6Aston Martin Vantage interior and tech
- 7Aston Martin Vantage design