Not a bad-looking car, is it? Whether the Proceed GT’s design will look as fresh given another five or ten years is up for debate, but in the meantime it’s a sharp-looking shape with some neat details.
First to catch your eye are the ice cube-style LED daytime running lights, but the large, swept-back headlights are hard to miss too. There’s a distinctive red stripe along the lower edge of the splitter, a honeycomb grille, a set of side skirts, and a pair of tailpipes protruding from the rear bumper. The alloy wheels do a good job of filling the arches, too.
In This Review
- 1Kia Proceed GT review - All-round appeal for a competitive price
- 2Kia Proceed GT performance and 0-60 time
- 3Kia Proceed GT engine and gearbox
- 4Kia Proceed GT ride and handling
- 5Kia Proceed GT MPG and running costs
- 6Kia Proceed GT interior and tech
- 7Kia Proceed GT design - currently reading
- 8Living with a Kia Proceed GT