Vauxhall Corsa VXR review - can it match the Ford Fiesta ST? - Vauxhall Corsa VXR design
The Corsa VXR is faster and more composed than its predecessor, but its rivals are a tough bunch to beat
Like the rest of the Corsa range, the VXR’s design represents evolution rather than revolution. But setting it apart from lower models is a rear roof spoiler, a bespoke VXR grille, more aggressively styled bumpers, a rear diffuser and several scoops and vents.
Fitted as standard are bi-xenon headlights, a dual Remus exhaust system and a set of 18-inch VXR alloys, which help to emphasise the car’s performance focus. The VXR is also available with a choice of six exterior colours, including Flash Blue, which is unique to the Corsa VXR.
A £150 carbon pack is available for the exterior. It adds faux-carbon effect to the wingmirrors and front grille. It's definitely down to a matter of individual taste whether you option it.
In this review
- 1Vauxhall Corsa VXR review - can it match the Ford Fiesta ST?
- 2Vauxhall Corsa VXR performance and 0-62 time
- 3Vauxhall Corsa VXR engine and gearbox
- 4Vauxhall Corsa VXR ride and handling
- 5Vauxhall Corsa VXR MPG and running costs
- 6Vauxhall Corsa VXR prices, specs and rivals
- 7Vauxhall Corsa VXR interior and tech
- 8Vauxhall Corsa VXR design - currently reading